According to tutsplus.com
What is the best email service for a small business?
8 Best Email Service Providers for Small Businesses
- Constant Contact.
- G Suite: Google Mail for Business.
- Amazon WorkMail.
- Yahoo Small Business.
- Microsoft Exchange Online.
- Rackspace Email.
What is a good email service for business?
Best Overall Business Email Provider for Small Businesses: G Suite. G Suite is the parent group of Google’s email service, also known as Gmail. Starting at $5 per user, per month, G Suite features tools like email delegation designed around supporting business communication and collaboration.
What is the most professional email service?
Gmail. Probably Gmail is the most popular and widespread email provider all over the world. It has a lot of features for users and at the same time it’s very simple in usage. Gmail’s web interface is a highlight.
What is the best email service 2019?
The best email services of 2019 are:
- ProtonMail. Email with an emphasis on security and privacy.
- Gmail. Google’s webmail juggernaut needs no introduction.
- Outlook. There’s plenty of power here, especially for Office 365 users.
- Yahoo Mail. A powerful offering with some surprisingly neat extras.