Your company has earned the Premier Partner badge.
Your Badge status card will show your Premier Partner badge and your specializations.
Click on “View details” and select the “Partner badge” option.
You will see green checks and the word “Achieved” by the badge requirements.
How do I find Google partners?
- Go the Google Partners website.
- Click the “Join Google Partners” tab, then click Join now.
- If you aren’t already signed in to your Google Ads account, sign in.
- Review the disclaimer and Terms of Service, then click Accept and continue.
- Select the Google Ads manager account that represents your company.
How much do Google partners get paid?
Average Google Partner yearly pay in the United States is approximately $133,775, which is 89% above the national average.
How do I see my Google certifications?
Click your icon in the upper right, then click My Profile. Scroll to the Achievements and/or Certifications sections. You’ll see any achievements and certifications you’ve earned.
What is a premier Google partner?
What is a Google Premier Partner? Google Premier Partners are the top partners with demonstrated ads skill and expertise, who have met ads spend requirements, delivered agency and client revenue growth, and sustained and grown their client base.