How do you become ag suite administrator?
Use the G Suite setup wizard
- Access the wizard: Sign in to the Admin console. Click the More icon at the top right and choose Setup.
- Verify your domain.
- Create user accounts.
- Set up Gmail and other services.
- Migrate mail, use mobile devices, and more.
How do I make a Google user an administrator?
To create a custom role:
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com). From the Admin console Home page, go to Admin roles. To see Admin roles, you might have to click More controls at the bottom. Enter a name and description for the role, then click Create.
What is Ag Suite domain administrator?
The Google Admin console is a central place to manage your G Suite services. Sign in to the Google Admin console to manage user accounts, configure administrator settings for your G Suite services, monitor G Suite usage in your domain, create groups, and more.
How do you make money from G suite?
How to Earn Even More Money with G Suite as a Cloud Solution
- Earn $50 when you agree to T’s and C’s, and complete the G Suite Sales Orientation modules.
- Earn $50 for attending one of our team’s G Suite webinars – Sign up at Webinar Registration!
- Earn $100 when you transact net new orders with at least 5 seats (paid at the end of the month ordered)