Use the G Suite setup wizard
- Access the wizard: Sign in to the Admin console. Click the More icon at the top right and choose Setup.
- Verify your domain.
- Create user accounts.
- Set up Gmail and other services.
- Migrate mail, use mobile devices, and more.
How do I set up a second Gmail account for my business?
How do I add an additional Gmail account?
- Open Your Gmail Account. Open Gmail in your browser.
- Click Add Account. After the account information window opens, click Add account at the bottom.
- Click Add Account in the “Choose an Account” Window.
- Click Create Account.
- Fill out the Create the New Account Form.
- Create your Google Account.
How do I create multiple Gmail accounts for my business?
Suggested clip · 54 seconds
Create multiple Google for Work user accounts – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you create a professional email?
How to Make a Professional Email Address
- Step 1: Create a custom domain name with a hosting provider.
- Step 2: Create a new email account at your domain.
- Step 3: Connect your new account to your favorite email client.
- Step 4: Set your profile picture, and email signature.
- Step 5: Secure your email address.