Importing your domain email account into Gmail
- Open your Gmail account.
- At the top right, click the Settings icon.
- Select Settings.
- Select the Accounts and Import tab.
- In the Check mail from other accounts (using POP3) section, click Add a POP3 mail account you own.
- Enter your domain email address, then click Next Step.
How do I set up a Gmail account with a different domain name?
Here’s how to create a custom domain email address with Gmail:
- Purchase a custom domain name.
- Visit the Google Apps site here.
- Click “Start Free Trial” and then enter your basic information in the steps that follow in order to create your account.
How do I create an email with my domain name?
Set up an email account that uses your domain name
- Create the domain name email address. Log into your blog hosting control panel, or cpanel. Click on Email Accounts in the Email section.
- Integrate your new domain email with Gmail. Sign in to your Gmail account. Go to Options, then to Mail Settings, then click Accounts and Imports.
Can Google host my email domain?
Your email account works like any other Gmail account. You can access it by visiting Gmail Website and sign in with your email address, e.g. email@example.com. You can also manage your G Suite account by visiting the admin console. This is where you can add/remove new users to your domain name.
Can I use Gmail with my own domain for free?
Its free plan allows you to send or receive up to 10,000 emails a month. Now, you can use your Gmail account with a custom domain email address… Head down to Mailgun and sign up for an account. You can click on “Add a custom domain” link under “Getting Started” or click “Domains” and “Add New Domain” button.