How do I publish my website on Google?
Step 2: Publish your site
- On a computer, open a site in new Google Sites.
- At the top, click Publish.
- Enter the web address for your site. Note: Terms that violate our Acceptable Use Policy won’t be allowed.
- Click Publish.
- Optional: Visit your site’s web address to make sure it’s published correctly.
How do I publish my WordPress site on the Internet?
Simply follow these and you’ll be up and running in no time at all.
- Step 1: Define your site.
- Step 2: Choose a domain name.
- Step 3: Hire a web host.
- Step 4: Install WordPress.
- Step 5: Choose a WordPress theme.
- Step 6: Configure your plugins.
- Step 7: Complete your administrative pages.
- Step 8: Publish your content.
Does it cost to publish a website?
Prices vary from web host to web host but are usually (at the time I wrote this article) around $10 per month if your website is new and doesn’t have much traffic or data. You can find the real prices charged by a number of web hosts on the Budget Web Hosting page.
How can I upload my website for free on Internet?
How to: upload a website for free
- 1 About.
- 2 STEP 1: Create a New E-mail Address.
- 3 STEP 2: Setting up Free Web Hosting.
- 4 STEP 3: Uploading Your Site. 4.1 Uploading files one-at-a-time using the Web Interface. 4.2 Uploading your entire site using a free FTP program. 4.3 Uploading your entire site using DreamWeaver.
- 5 STEP 5: Registering a Domain Name.
- 6 Links.