How To Import Mail into G Suite (formerly Google Apps)
- Login to your Google Dashboard.
- Click on the Migrations Icon.
- Select Email and click Continue.
- Enter the information for the email account you want to import and click Connect.
- Select which email you would like to import and click Select Users Selecting what mail to import.
How do I move my email from Godaddy to G suite?
Migrate email from IMAP-based webmail providers
- Sign in to your Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Data migration.
- Select the Email option and click Continue.
- On the Email Migration screen:
- Click Connect.
How do you transition to G suite?
How to Plan a Smooth Transition into G-Suite
- Step 1: Start by Finding your “Why.” The move to a new cloud system isn’t simple.
- Step 2: Consider Your Email Situation.
- Step 3: Know How You’re Going to Handle the Cultural Shift.
- Step 4: Prepare for your Data Transitions.
- Step 5: Establish a Timeline and Plan.
- Step 6: Get the Support You Need for Your Migration.
How do I transfer my emails from Microsoft Exchange to Gmail?
Exporting an Office365 Mailbox to Gmail
- Open Gmail.
- Click the gear in the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Open the Accounts and Import tab at the top.
- Click the Import mail and contacts link.
- Enter your Deakin email address and click Continue.
- Enter the POP information for Office365 and click Continue.
- Select the import options relevant to you.
How do I move outlook to G suite?
Outlook to Google Apps Migration Tool Screenshots Steps to Import Outlook Emails, Contacts & Calendar from PST File to G Suite
- Step 1: Download & Run Outlook to G Suite Migration Tool.
- Step 2: Add PST File & Enter Google Apps Credentials.
- Step 3: Select Categories : Mail, Contacts, Calendars.