Adding or Claiming Your Business on Google My Business
- Go to Google My Business. Click “Get on Google”
- Enter Your Business Name and Address in the Search Box.
- Select or Add Your Business. Click on your business listing if it appears among the suggested matches.
- Verify Your Business.
- Confirm your Business.
How do I get my business on Google for free?
Attract new customers with your free Business Profile on Google.
- website. Create a free website in minutes.
- customize. Bring in customers by sharing helpful information.
- share. Keep them coming back with regular updates.
- connect. Engage online, and build customer loyalty.
- optimize. Discover how people find your business.
How do I get my business listed on Google Maps?
- Determine if you have a Google Account.
- Type in www.google.com/business to go to Google My Business.
- Enter your business name and address into the search bar to find your business on Google Maps.
- Click on the blue hyperlink “Add your business”.
Does Google listing cost money?
Google will not require you to pay for your Google Business Listing to remain active. Your Google listing is free and can be managed and optimized by you, the business owner at no cost.
Where can I list my business for free?
Top 10 Free Places to List Your Business
- Google Places. By adding your business to Google Places, you show up on Google Maps and Google local results.
- Facebook Fan Page.
- Yahoo! Local.
- Bing Local.