Remove a user’s email alias
- Sign in to your Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Users.
- In the Users list, find the user.
- Click the user’s name to open their account page.
- Click User information Email aliases.
- At the right of the alias you want to remove, click Remove .
- Click Save.
How do I setup an alias in Gmail?
Open your Gmail Inbox – > Settings – > Accounts and click “add another email address you own” under “send mail as.” Type your new email alias here, verify the code and you’ll now have an option to decide which of your email addresses should show up in the “From” field.30 Aug 2010
How do I remove a nickname from Gmail?
- Open Gmail.
- Click the settings cog in the upper-right.
- Select Settings in the dropdown.
- Go to the “Accounts and Import” tab.
- There you will find the name that is currently being used.
- If not, click “edit info” and change it to whatever name you want in the popup window.
25 May 2017
What is Gmail alias?
If you want to disguise your Gmail email address instead of using your real email address, you can use an alias. Basically, an email alias is a different name you have for your email address. For instance, if your email address is email@example.com, you can set up a separate address for firstname.lastname@example.org Dec 2018
Can a Google group have an alias?
Add an alias to a group
You can add up to 30 email aliases for each group. Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com). In the Group Alias Email field, enter a new address. If your organization has more than one domain, select a domain from the list.