Set up an email account that uses your domain name
- Create the domain name email address. Log into your blog hosting control panel, or cpanel. Click on Email Accounts in the Email section.
- Integrate your new domain email with Gmail. Sign in to your Gmail account. Go to Options, then to Mail Settings, then click Accounts and Imports.
How do I create a Gmail account with my own domain name?
Here’s how to create a custom domain email address with Gmail:
- Purchase a custom domain name.
- Visit the Google Apps site here.
- Click “Start Free Trial” and then enter your basic information in the steps that follow in order to create your account.
How do I create an email with my domain name on WordPress?
Log into your WordPress.com account, and locate your domain name information by visiting My Site > Domains: Next, you can set up an email forward. Choose the Email tab, scroll down to the bottom, and choose Email Forwarding: Then, select the option to Add New Email Forward.
How can I create my own email domain for free?
Here’s how to get a free custom email domain in five steps.
- Choose a Domain Name & Sign Up for Hosting.
- Create New Email Account.
- Access Your Email via Bluehost.
- Connect Your Email to a Third-party Email Provider.
- Setup Email Forwarding (Optional)
- 5 Free Custom Email Domain Alternatives.
How do I create my own domain?
Here are the steps for registering a domain:
- Choose your registrar or web hosting service. Remember to check their hosting policies and pricing.
- Search for a domain name.
- Fill out the forms.
- Pay for your domain.
- Link domain and website.
- Park your domain if you don’t have a website.