How to Start a Free Blog on WordPress.com
- Save. Start by choosing a homepage layout.
- Then, choose a theme.
- Next, create a free blog domain name.
- Pick the free plan for bloggers.
- Create your account.
- Start blogging for the world.
How do I create a free WordPress account?
Suggested clip · 70 seconds
How To Create A Free Website/Blog on WordPress.com: Tutorial
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I create a blog free of cost?
Follow these 7 steps to start your own blog for free.
- Sign up for free or log-in to your account.
- Pick a blog template.
- Publish your site and connect your own domain.
- Open the blog manager and create a new post.
- Add images, videos, categories and a unique URL to your post.
- Publish your post and see how it looks live.
How can I create a blog in WordPress?
If you want to create a blog, here’s a simple step-by-step guide:
- Sign up for web hosting (we recommend Bluehost).
- Choose a hosting plan.
- Pick a domain name for your blog.
- Complete your hosting registration.
- Install WordPress.
- Log in and write your first blog post.
Can I start a blog for free?
Most hosting companies help their customers register and host their domain for free — some even give you the domain name free for the life of the account. If you already own a domain or run a blog, our recommended hosts will seamlessly transfer or migrate your files to your hosting account for free.